Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brighten Your Day




I've been having fun coloring the girl image from TAC's new stamp set Brighten Your Day. It's part of the Stamp Spree promotion. You can find all the details here  At first, I wasn't sure about this set but after playing with it I love it. The images are so fun to color with copics ( as I did in these cards) or any other medium. For my card I added the heart ballon from the Artsy owls set and a sentiment from one of our purchase with purchase stamps sets.  There is also lots of stickles!! What do you think?

6 comments:

Barb said...

Super cute, Debra! LOVE the glittery balloons :)

Suzanne said...

Love your coloring! Wish I were that good with copics. There has to be a trick that I don't know. TFS!

Trudy Osborn said...

I love em....they are just adorable! I haven't taken the plunge with Copics...will have to come into a windfall to do that.

Angela K said...

So cute! I love the balloons!! TFS

Unknown said...

Adorable cards! I have this set and haven't played with it yet!

Laine said...

Very Cute Cards Debra!!! I have that stamp set on my next order list.

Laine