Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Masculine birthday -Ship collage



My Dad celebrated his birthday this month and I wanted to create a special card for him. I love the ship collage stamp from TAC and wanted to use it. I stamped it with Prussian Blue palette ink embossed with clear embossing powder. I "aged" the image by distressing the edges and sponging a light brown.blue and green ink over the front very lightly, blending as I went.

I had some funky green ribbon that I used as an embellisment. The ship is on pop dots and the jute cording was added for a more masculine touch. The sentiment is from a retired TAC set stamped with white stazon.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great manly card! Love that funky green ribbon.

Trudy Osborn said...

What a neat guy card!