Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Peace


Hi everyone,

I'm finally able to post again- I had scanner/camera trouble and couldn't get pictures to post of my creations. My health is still on the mend too so that has me a bit slowed down but getting better every day! I've got a few cards to share with you that I will space out over the next days. The first is one of the cards I made for Christmas- it uses the Peace stamp set which I really love. I stamped gold snowflakes on a retired color of cardstock TAC used to carry with gold specs in it. The bird is stamped in Burnt Umber Pallette ink. I stamped it twice so I could cut out the wings and pop it out on the image. I added some bling with gold Stickles on the feathers as an accent. I really like the way it turned out. I did another version in teal which was nice too. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful card Debra! Hope you're feeling like your usual healthy self again very soon. Don't rush it :)

Trudy Osborn said...

This is so beautiful! I love it!