Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wonder Boy!


Isn't he adorable?! This precious little guy is one of the images from a new stamp set called Wonder and Joy from the new Serendipity Street. I colored him with Copic markers. I've been watching a lot of tutorials online and I think I am getting much better...what do you think? The pattern paper is from Kaleidoscope Boyz  and the cardstocks are Bazzill.  The buttons are from an embellisment jar( don't remember which one-sorry) with a few tied with white scrappers floss.  The sentiment is from one of our purchase with purchase sets- Sincere Sentiments.  I've got some of the other images colored as well and will get them on cards to share with you soon. Don't forget you can order from Serendipity Street any time and if you put an order in of 100.00 or more you can get a set of 36 Copic markers for half price- the best deal anywhere!!  Also right now we have double hostess benefits so it is a great time to put a workshop together or just order for yourself! Hope you like the card! Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Super cute! This is one of my favorite new sets!

Barb said...

He is so adorable, Debra! Love the little buttons/floss... he's definitely one of my faves :)

Trudy Osborn said...

This card IS precious! Perfect for a boy...I am with Suzanne, it is one of my fav sets as well.