Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hearfelt Snowman


My daughter is away at college and called the other day to ask if I could make her up some Christmas cards she could give her friends before she came back home for the holidays. Of course I said yes and I am so glad I did because it got my mojo flowing in the holiday direction. I made her a set of 12 cards..

The stamp set is a retired TAC set called Heartsings. I used a cuttle bug embossing folder with our fantastic DCWV white core paper and sanded the image to make it pop. I used the coluzzle to cut the oval frame and oval the snowman is stamped on. You can't tell from the picture but I embellished with stickles around the snowman and the words. It's looks really nice in real life.
I'll be mailing them out today.. I hope she likes them!
Happy Holidays to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the color combo on this card. This is a great sketch too and I'm liking how it could be used for a lot of cards.

kellyrae, angelhood3

(can you open up your comments for name/url? I'm not a google person)

Anonymous said...

Love the purples, great card!