Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Merry Card


I'm on a roll making Christmas cards! Here is another one.. made from retired TAC papers- Merry Wishes. I loved these papers..but all the new designer papers are just as fabulous! As a matter of fact right now The Angel Company has a promotion going on where if you purchase one of a variety of papers you TAC will send you a second free! You can check it out here. I'm definitely stocking up! Back to the card.. simple but nice. I've had the poinsettias for awhile. The letter are stickers that came with the Merry Wishes paper. I covered them with Crystal Laquer
which makes them look like apoxy stickers. Very cool! I've got more cards to share so stay tuned!
Have a beautiful weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Welcome to Angelhood 4!

Christina