Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Card Organizer Tin


I think I have mentioned that I teach at a local scrapbook store. My project for my December class was a card organizer tin. It turned out so cute that I had to share it with you. The papers are from Basic Gray. I used our large and small flower punches extensively to decorate as well as our round tab punch for the inserts. I can't tell you how often I use those flower punches! I love them. They always fill in when I need a flower and don't have the right one. I used Bazzill's In Stitch'z templates for the stitching on the front and inside dividers. I made the dividers out of chipboard so they fit perfectly. The stamp set I used for the divider titles is a retired TAC set call circle-bet. They just fit exactly right! I plan to do another one using some of the exclusive TAC papers.. not sure which one yet but when I get it done I'll post piccys too!
Hope you like it!

11 comments:

Dainty Stamper said...

How adorable!! Love it. I might have to case it... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Barb said...

This is a fantastic organizer! Just lovely.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the stamping and embellishments.

Wonderfully done!

Smiles,
~nance

Femin Susan said...

Hello……
This is amazing!! I am so glad to found your blog!
You are welcomed to my blog…….
"A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!

Lori said...

Hi Debra! I finally figured out who all to add to my AngelHood 3 list....I'm loving your work! You really know how to "dress up" a card!

Trudy Osborn said...

These are so pretty!

Unknown said...

Great card organizer! You did an awesome job!

AngelCompanyStamper said...

What a great project! Well done. Happy New Year to you.

Lori said...

Hi Debra!
I nominated you for a blog award...please go to my site to check it out.
Lori

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card organizer. I love how you embellished the dividers and the lid.