Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wee ones baby cards



I hope you are enjoying the crisp fall weather. Here in Texas it is just barely getting cool at night and it is a wonderful break for the usual heat of the day! I've been busy making thank you cards for my cousin, who is having a baby boy very soon. I used the wee one set and a sentiment from one of last years gift with purchase stamps. I also used some retired and current pages from the designer paper collections from TAC. We have four other collections that are just like this but in different colors. You can check them out here if you like the patterns! They are very versatile and I seem to be using them a lot lately. I made 10 cards for her using different colors- blue as shown here, green, yellow and one brown to round it out. I added a little stickles, flower and ribbon to embellish. I think they are adorable! You can find the tutorial for the onsie card here. It's super easy to make and as you can see really adorable!

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

nic_d said...

These are adorable! I am going to have to try this out. TFS! Nicole Dean

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Oh my Gosh, This so cute! What a wonderful idea. I am so going to use this as my daughters Shower invites.

SCRAPCRAZY said...

I invite you to visit my site. To see what I have done. Let me Know what you think.. scrapcrazylady.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So cute!!!!

:-)