Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Harvest


I stayed up late last night working on this sweet card. I absolutely LOVE the new stamp sets in the Fall Supplement- especially this one called Fall Harvest
Isn't she adorable! This is a new set by Mabelle Ro- we have another in the Fall supplement also and it is just as sweet. I this image was perfect for paper piecing so I pieced her dress and the sunflower. Added a button with some scrappers floss through it and used a part of a white Just the Edges from Bazzill. Love the results! The background paper is from the Brighten My Day designer paper collection. Hope you like it! Have a terrific day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful job on this - the coloring - the layout...it's great!

Laurie said...

Such a cute card! I love her! I bet she is fun to color!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Your card is so way cute!! I just love how you selected the color scheme, the layering effect and all the great coloring!!! Thank you so, so much for using my little Fall girl stamp, you did a beautiful job!! BTW, I LOVE your blog, I bookmarked it! {{hugs}}}