Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Springy birthday

Hi Everyone,
 The weather is so beautiful here in Texas it sure feels like spring outside.  It made me want to create a springy card. I immediately went to one of my favorite sets- All Things of Nature- with it's beautiful bird images.  I stamped the image in Rich Cocoa memento Ink. I used the palette method ( scribbling a little Copic on an acrylic block and then picking it up with the Colorless Blender to "paint" with) for a suble watercolor look for the image.  I also used one of my other all time favorite sets - Running Sttitches- around the edges of the bird image and the pattern paper. I rarely have time to actually sew on my cards and the different stitch patterns in Running Stitches is the perfect solution. I can add stitching any time with out the effort of actually sewing.  A few mini flower punches, some ribbon and the card is all done. What do you think??

1 comment:

Risa said...

What do I think? Well, I think there is gonna be a case goin' on! What an AMAZING card.