Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Everyday Cuties


Hi Everyone!
I've been busy working on card kits to sell at Scrapp'n Savvy. I think I have mentioned them before- I make one full card as your example and then include all the pieces to make 5 additional identical cards with envelopes. They have been selling like crazy so I am trying to replenish the supply. I made this cute card with one of the bunny images from Everyday Cutites ( English-you can also get it with Spanish sentiments). She is colored with copics. The pattern paper is some I had left over in my stash. The card base is also embossed with a cuttlebug folder. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Very nice! I need to use my embossing folders more.

Angela K said...

Very cute! What a great idea!!