Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

You're the Sweetest

Hi Friends!
It's been a crazy week for me. I injured a nerve on the side of my leg and consequently my foot is numb and I can hardly walk. It's going to take up to 6 weeks to heal- ugh! As a result I have not been on the computer much. I am feeling a bit better today so I went through some of my files and found this fun card from my card class last month to share with you.

Front- closed

Open

View from above  

The card features one of the new Elizabeth Craft Designs dies - Ice Cream Cone. Of course I used Silk Microfine Glitter on the ice cream scoops and cherry for some added glitz.  The easel card uses the circle from Stand Up Helpers 2 as a stopper. These dies are  designed to use as stoppers and make easel cards so easy to make. The sentiment and papers are from my stash.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet today, just like me.. gotta go put the leg up.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!



No comments: