Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Fun!

Howdy Y'all!
There is beginning to be a slight coolness in the air here in Texas, a few leaves are dropping and the stores are full of candy- must mean Halloween is around the corner! Today I'd like to share two cards we made in my DistINKtive cards class last week at Scrapp'n Savvy. They were lots of fun to make!

The first card is a Tag Card inspired by Raquel Mason's card found here on the ECD Blog. I absolutely loved the idea of the tag card and wanted to use it in class. My version is very similar-imitation is the highest form of flattery, right! :-) I had a lot of fun coloring on the glittered Peel-Off and trying to get some distinct shading. I love how the hat turned out! This witchy is so fun to color!


Inside I made use of all the adorable little accessory images and stars on the Peel-Off sheet.. there is so much to play with!


The second card uses Karen Burniston's new Honey the Bear die. He's so cute and you can do so much with him! I used more of the stars and a candy corn from the Halloween in Frames Peel-Off. I even found a pair of stars that made perfect glasses for Honey's costume. The hat is from the Snowman die and the grass is from Outdoor Edges Die.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great week and try making your version of one of these fun cards!

Elizabeth Craft Products used:
914 Outdoor Edges 
929 Snowman
948 Honey the Bear
951 Tag 1
2585 Halloween in Frame



No comments: