Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Elizabeth Craft Designs new release Dies- Snowman!

HI All!
I'm so excited to help give a sneak peak of the new release of dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. There are 27 new dies and they are all fantastic They will be available for purchase on July 15. I've been playing and creating with them for the last several days and I am in love with them all. I'll be sharing my cards with you over the next several days here on my blog and on FB. Also don't forget to check out the ECD Facebook Page for lots of samples from the whole Design Team- prepare to be amazed!

I've always been a softie for Snowmen and the new (sku 929)Snowman die just melts my heart. Isn't he cute? He comes with all the pieces you see on him plus buttons and a broom. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Sharon Fontenot said...

I love it. How did you do the snowflakes in the background? I hope this is on your lesson plan for class next month!

Julie said...

I need the little deer sticker, where can I find that?
Julie