Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is Here!- Copic Cards

I had a wonderful Copic Cards class this week. Everyone did a fantastic job coloring their images. It's amazing what practicing together can do! I wanted to share the cards I designed. The focal point is always the image- I keep the cards simple so we have plenty of time to color.


For this card I used a free digi image from Whimsie Doodles  colored with Copic Markers. Isn't she cute!? I used the new Lots of Dots embossing folder from Elizabeth Craft Designs as well as the purple glitter dots for the accents. The purple metallic paper is from Bazzill.

Copics Used: Skin: E00, E01, E11, E04, R20   Hair: Y21, YR23  Ears, Headband, Heart, Ruffle: R20, R22
Dress, Boots, Dots: V12, V15, V17 Boots: V17 Bunny: E25 "I" YR23


Spring is in the air- espcially in the second card we did. The Basket full of tulips was a free digi image I found on Pinterest,. I loved coloring the intricate weave of the basket.  You can't see it in the photo but we added a few lines of Startdust Gelly Glaze Pen to the bottom of the tulips for some sparkle.  The basket weave embossing folder is from Lifestyle crafts. 

Copics used: Basket E21, E23, E25  Pink Tulips R81, R83, R85 Orange Tulips YR00, YR02, YR04 Leaves YG11, YG13, YG17 Ground W0, W1



The last card we did featured this adorable little boy from Lili of the Valley. He's got the right idea, don't you think? 

Copics used: Skin E00, E01, E11, R20 Hair: Y21, YR23 Pants, Socks, Stripes B93, B97 Shirt E53 Tree E23 E25 Leaves YG97 Paper E50 E53 Hat, Shoes E53 E55 E57 Ground, grass YG93 YG95 YG97 Shadow W1

Thanks for stopping by! 











1 comment:

Sharon Fontenot said...

As usual your class was amazing. I particularly loved the "Take It Easy" card. I love the boy with the "Newsies" cap. These are great stamps for masculine cards.You have sparked some interest in the Lili of the Valley punches. I am in the process of downsizing a list of 9 stamps to 6, so I can finalize my order.
I love your classes. I appreciate your patience and compliments on my finished projects. (my results do vary!)