Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

A couple of cards


 
                                                                                                                                          

I'd like to share a couple of the cards I taught in my DistINKtive card class at Scrapp'n Savvy last month. We usually do 4 cards using different techniques. We have come to really love the Copic Marker on Glitter Ritz technique using Elizabeth Craft Designs outline stickers. The pumpkin card is a great example of that. Its so much fun to color on the highlight glitter ritz. It takes very little ink and produces a wow effect every time!

We also did a fun card using tags. I was inspired by the design of this card and really wanted to do a smiliar one. I redid it using Bazzill Avalon Pattern Paper. Isn't it cute! You could change the theme up for almost any occasion.

 
Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments so please feel free to leave one!

No comments: