Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Life is....

A bowl of cherries!

Hi Everyone! Today I'd like to share with you some of the cards I created for my Copic coloring class this month. We had a fun time and everyone did fabulously with the techniques. The first card uses Elizabeth Craft Designs peel off stickers, glitter ritz highligh glitter and copic markers. In this class the emphasis is on the coloring so I keep the cards fairly simple to showcase the images.  I am becoming addicted to coloring on the glitter ritz! It's so much fun, takes so little ink and looks amazing! We carry several varieties of the peel off stickers as well as glitter and trim stickers at Scrapp'n Savvy. I'll be teaching this technique every month in my Copic class so if you are interested stop by and sign up!

Copics used: cherries R35, R37, R59  leaves YG17, YG23 stems E37 bowl B41, B45, Y13, C1

The second card focused on coloring and blending. The adorable image and sentiment are from Lily of the Valley .


Copics used : face E00, E02, E04, R20  Hair Y15, Y17, E33  clothes RV10, RV13, B00, B02 Bear E33, E35, E37 0  shadow C1

The final card focused on learning to use Copics on craft colored cardstock. We stamped the images with memento ink, colored them with Copics and Prisma colored pencils and then added stardust gelly glaze pen for sparkle and to simulate the veins in the petals. I also added a peeled paint distress ink around the edges.



Copics used: BG13, BG32, BG45, RV32, 0  Memento ink: Rose Bud, Cottage ivy, Prisma colored pencils: white, light sage

That's it for the class.. it was a blast. I am so blessed to have a wonderful group of ladies to teach each month. They are all so talented!

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments so please feel free to leave one!!

Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: