Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love Bunnies


Hi Everyone!
I'm finally back from the abyss that is the holidays...I had a wonderful Chrismas spent with family and friends and a great New Year's Eve. I'm excited because I am back teaching at Scrapp'n Savvy again. I had to take a few months off for health reasons but  I am doing much better and ready to get back into life and for me that means teaching and creating. I had my first class last week and we made some adorable cards and projects. I'll show you all of them but I still have to take pictures of the rest, however, I do have one ready to show you. The adorable bunny stamp is from a stamp company out of England called Lily of the Valley. I absolutely love their images and ordered their A5 sheets which have  a selection of some of their more popular stamps. I had no problems ordering from them and will be purchasing more soon.

The card is made from piecing together pattern paper from We R Memory Keepers "Love Struck Line." I used the telescoping technique for the image...stamping it three times and punching out a spotlight area in two different sizes of squares to stack on eachother. The ladies in class really enjoyed learning thi technique. The image is colored with Copics and a little bling is added with a Stardust Gelly Pen.  A few pink pearls and some ribbon and you've one cute card!  I made a second version of the card for my daughter who serving a mission for my church in Los Angeles. I added the sentiment we love you to her card.

I'll be posting the other projects soon so hang in there with me. I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Angela K said...

ADORABLE!!! I have been eying those stamps too, just haven't take the plunge!! :)