Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Coming Soon!

Me!

Sorry I've been gone so long- a combination of TAC closing, health issues and life happenings has kept me from creating and blogging... things are on the upswing now so hopefully I will have some new cards and creations to show you soon.  At this time I decided not to sign on with another stamp company- I really loved TAC and am not ready to invest in another endeavor. I am still teaching at Scrapp'n Saavy and will resume classes in January. I'll post info and projects here as well as my cards. I plan to keep using my TAC images even though they are no longer available for purchase.. take them as inspirtion for your own creations. I also plan to revamp the blog so stay tuned and THANK YOU to everyone who has hung in there with me and written with concerns as to where I am.. I feel blessed to be part of such a generous and loving community....

Be  back soon..
Debra

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Debra!
Have you visited PW lately?

Pam Upper has some exciting news
conserning TAC stamps...

Risa said...

Wahoo! I am so glad you are going to blog some more! I hope you are well on the road to feeling better. I'll be watching for your posts. HUGS!
Risa