Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Thoughts


The computer is still not 100% but I was able to get this card uploaded to share with you. Its the first time I have used this new set- Happy Thoughts. This set caught my eye the first time I saw it and I have been wanting to create with it for a while. I finally had a moment last night and came up with this card. The cardstock is from Bazzill monochromatics ( yellow greens). The pattern paper is from Pop Rockz. I used an eraser and versarmark to make the dots on the background( my new favorite technique! LOL) and inked the edges with Noir palette ink and a sponge. The stamped image is embossed with Transcendence. The flower is a Bazzill bitty blossom and the ribbon is some I had on hand. What do you think??

4 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

This is soo pretty!

Barb said...

I love this! Especially how the Pop Rockz paper looks like there is a wind blowing... very clever :)

Christina said...

Very cute!

Suzanne said...

Sweeet! I love it!