Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Toodles


I am meeting a new customer in a little while to give a catalog to and wanted to make a quick little card to include with the catty... I decided to use the set used on the covers- Toodles... love this set!! The card is simple- kraft cardstock, Kaleidascope girlz pattern paper and the stamps... I paper pieced the dress to match the background pattern paper. I colored this cutie with Tombow markers using a blender pen( you just color some ink onto an acrylic block and then go back and pick it up with the blender pen for a softer water color look). I used stickles for the skated and necklace and colored the flower with gelly glaze pens... simple but cute!!! Hope she likes it.......

4 comments:

Barb said...

This is so cute, Debra! Love the soft tone of the marker-water-coloring gives the bear :)

Sarah G. said...

Great card! I love the paper piecing!

Laurie Unger said...

These are sooo adorable!

Suzanne said...

Very vibrant! Great card!