Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Some bunny....


I'm so excited! I finally got my Serendipity order with some new stamps. It seems like I have been waiting forever! This is the first card I created using the Some Bunny stamp set. I fell in love with these little bunnies- perfect for so many occasions and absolutely wonderful for a variety of coloring techniques. For this card I used my prisma colored pencils and blended with goo gone. The cardstock is all Bazzill and the pattern paper is from the Kaleidoscope Girlz pad. These papers are so much fun- bright and cheery! I added some ribbon and a little flower from the Bumble bee paper posies that we carry. I love the tiny flowers- so versatile and just the right size when you need a special little accent. They are so affordable and really go a long way- I have almost all the colors! Life has been crazy so it has been wonderful to get to let the creative juices flow a bit.. hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

super cute!

Barb said...

Adorable!!

Trudy Osborn said...

This card is fantastical! I love the colors you choose. I also love the way you highlighted that one word

Unknown said...

Cute card! So bright and cheery!

stampin'fool said...

never thought of using those colors. great choice.
maria

Lori said...

I was thinking about getting this set; you've convinced me. Way cute card!!