Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Heather's Moonlighting Technique



I was over at Heather's Oz-some blog and was enticed by her post about the moonlighting technique. I decided to give it a try following her sample. I loved the color combo she used and did the same thing. I used a tree from the Good Timber (T-2700) stamp set, which I really love. I think it turned out nice.. very similar to Heather's but still me. Check out Heather's blog for instructions. I used my new Cuttlebug embossing border set, With Love, for the sentiment. I love using the Matchmakers white core paper when I emboss so I can sand it and have the white core show through. I also added the border around the image with my scorpal and sanded the ink away as well.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments: