Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

GooGone Blending and the Arts

I love Heather Scott! She has a fabulous blog that I visit often for inspiration and ideas... I have her to thank for today's card featuring the Goo Gone Prisma Colored Pencil blending technique that I found here Scroll down to the May 14th entry for the tutorial. Basically all you do is color with your Prisma Colored Pencils and then with a blending stump dipped in Goo Gone you blend the colors and the lines away. It is so easy and looks so good! I am totally addicted to this technique and am coloring all the time. I love the vibrant colors of the Prisma Pencils.



Supplies - Stamps: The Arts T-2408, Paper: DCWV Paper, Rustic Chic TAC paper Extras: Noir Palette Ink, Transcendence Embossing Powder, Bumblee Bee paper Poisies, Prisma Colored Pencils, GooGone


Check out Heather's Blog and then give this fun technique a try... I hope you Love it as much as I have come to!

Have a great day!
Debra

3 comments:

Heather said...

wow Debra! That is gorgeous! I love the combination of posies and stamps at the corner and your blending is beautiful. Very nicely done!

I saw that tech somewhere else on the web, had the stuff and gave it a try. Now it is one of my FAV way to color as I love my pencils so much.

Diana said...

I love this card!!

Barb said...

This is beautiful, Debra! The color blending, embellishments, layout... everything.