Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Design Team Challenge- Stand Up Helpers

Hi Everyone!
This month's Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team Challenge was to create a card using the new Stand Up Helper Dies. These dies are so much fun and really versatile. They are used to make easel cards "stand up" but you can use them on the edge and also clip them from the tab and use them as a regular word.

I have two cards to share with you today. My first card shows the Boy version of the Pink Ducky Congratulations card I created for my July 10 ECD blogpost.. I used the Congratulations Stand Up Helper on the edge of the white frame and I love the look!


The second card I have for you today uses the Thinking of You Stand Up Helper in the traditional way- as the stopper for my easel card. I also used the new Rainy Day Die with the cute umbrella and rainboots. The image is from Purple Onion. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing two ways to use the Stand Up Helper Dies- give them a try! You can find lots more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog today and checking out the Design Team Challenge Post. Thanks for stopping by!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies used:

2 comments:

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

Such cute cards! I especially love the bunny (Purple Onion designs are so adorable!)!

Becky Morehead said...

How many of these stand-up helpers do I have now? Hmmmm.....let's see...1...2...3......Lol!! Lovely cards, and so fun to make! Hugs!